Marius Nasta to be a panel speaker at the INSOL International Channel Islands One Day Seminar to be held in Jersey on Thursday, 9th June 2016
Marius Nasta will be a panel speaker at the INSOL International Channel Islands One Day Seminar to be held in Jersey on the Thursday, 9th June 2016. The seminar will cover a number of cutting edge topics, including:
- The risks and liabilities of offshore directors in onshore countries;
- The increasing role of the regulator in tackling fraud;
- A real world actual case study of the Ablyazov case – how the Channel Islands have reacted and the lessons to be learned;
- Litigation funding – a new dimension;
- A round up of recent legal developments and proposals for change.
Other speakers on the day include Anthony Dessain and Edward Drummond (Bedell Cristin), Mathew Newman (Ogier), David Standish and Richard Heis (KPMG), Marcus Pallot and Jeremy Garrood (Carey Olsen), Jeremy Wessels (Mourant Ozannes), Susan Dunn (Harbour Litigation Funding), Ben Rhodes (Grant Thornton), Michael Adkins (Collars Crill), Tim Le Cornu (KRyS Global), Anthony Williams (Appleby), Raquel Agnello QC (Erskine Chambers) and Glen Davis QC (South Square).